× Welcome to the Crystal Hall forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and how you managed to become a fan of the Whateley Academy Universe.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! Especially those of you who have been lurking for years and just hadn't gotten around to registering because the site was so messed up!

Posting rules: All registered members may create threads and post to existing ones.

Intro

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
1 year 8 months ago #59595 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Intro

Anne wrote: In order to see the items in the fab-lab you may have to register as an author, it's been so long since I joined that I've forgotten if that was necessary.

There's one board that isn't visible except to registered members, and one can't post comments in Project Discussions without a login, but the Fabrication Lab is readable without a login.

The Micro-Scenes Thread (in the Workshop ), is pushing 1k user-contributed scenes.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds