× Welcome to the Crystal Hall forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and how you managed to become a fan of the Whateley Academy Universe.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! Especially those of you who have been lurking for years and just hadn't gotten around to registering because the site was so messed up!

Posting rules: All registered members may create threads and post to existing ones.

Here comes a new Challenger!

• NatalieRath
  • NatalieRath's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #63642 by NatalieRath
NatalieRath created the topic: Here comes a new Challenger!
Hello~

I'm just being silly. I'm Nat, I been lurking and reading for sometime. I followed Morpheus's and Elrod's earlier works on other sites and now here I am. I been reading and reading so much Whateley Academy stuff but I haven't been able to talk to other people about it. Well here I am :D

Just curious, do we actually have a Discord group. Cause I loooooove to chat and I been brainstorming my own ideas as well :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #63649 by DanZilla
DanZilla replied the topic: Here comes a new Challenger!
Hi Nat, welcome to this madhouse... I promise we don't bite. but our bark has been known to get a little loud.

Having said that, yes, there's a discord channel set-up by one of our fans, the address is discord.gg/bMGfsNk ... I've not been there myself so I can't speak to how busy it is but I hear good things.

Please, enjoy your time here and let us know of any questions or problems you may have... we try to be as accommodating as we can.

• NatalieRath
  • NatalieRath's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #63675 by NatalieRath
NatalieRath replied the topic: Here comes a new Challenger!
I found the discord channel XD yesterday! Thanks so much have met a lot of really nice people :D so far.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds