× Welcome to the Crystal Hall forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and how you managed to become a fan of the Whateley Academy Universe.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! Especially those of you who have been lurking for years and just hadn't gotten around to registering because the site was so messed up!

Posting rules: All registered members may create threads and post to existing ones.

Introductions...

More
4 years 8 months ago #5476 by elrodw
elrodw replied the topic: Introductions...
Good luck with that. In another couple of stories, we'll be done with Spring 2007, and then Morpheus will begin adding canon stories at his usual prolific rate, and if EE and I get going, we'll pile up the queue so full that they'll be released faster than you can read them :)

Glad you're here. Enjoy the reading. It's a fun uni to read and to write in

Never give up, Never surrender! Captain Peter Quincy Taggert
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShockHawk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5477 by Domoviye
Domoviye replied the topic: Introductions...
Hey there, I'm really glad you like Fate Sucks, and that it helped get you interested in Whateley.
Elrods right that it's getting more difficult to keep up. I started reading last year, and it took until April of this year to get it all, and all of the cabal is just getting faster. So good luck.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5478 by E M Pisek
E M Pisek replied the topic: Introductions...

elrodw wrote: Good luck with that. In another couple of stories, we'll be done with Spring 2007, and then Morpheus will begin adding canon stories at his usual prolific rate, and if EE and I get going, we'll pile up the queue so full that they'll be released faster than you can read them :)

My, my, my Elrod. How rude you are to our esteem guest. Allow him to 'try' and bring himself, or herself up to speed with WU. At least allow them to 'try' and be a 'speedster' reader before you tear them down with the inability of being able to read through the many stories that this esteem establishment will bestow upon us at the speed of snail.

Of course we cannot discount the many fanfic's, run of the mill addon's as well as trying to keep up with just reading of the forums for daily antidotes and silly whatnots. As with the usual tease and so forth.

So feel free to try and bring yourself up to the quantum's of happenstance and allow us to gaze in those glossy eyes as they soon become stoned with the words of our esteem writers.

Onward my merry neurons and full speed ahead. Please nurse my meds -stat.

What is - was. What was - is.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5483 by ShockHawk
ShockHawk replied the topic: Introductions...
... I do like a challenge...

- Against Evil Forces

More
4 years 8 months ago #5484 by elrodw
elrodw replied the topic: Introductions...

Ib12us wrote:

elrodw wrote: Good luck with that. In another couple of stories, we'll be done with Spring 2007, and then Morpheus will begin adding canon stories at his usual prolific rate, and if EE and I get going, we'll pile up the queue so full that they'll be released faster than you can read them :)

My, my, my Elrod. How rude you are to our esteem guest. Allow him to 'try' and bring himself, or herself up to speed with WU. At least allow them to 'try' and be a 'speedster' reader before you tear them down with the inability of being able to read through the many stories that this esteem establishment will bestow upon us at the speed of snail.

Of course we cannot discount the many fanfic's, run of the mill addon's as well as trying to keep up with just reading of the forums for daily antidotes and silly whatnots. As with the usual tease and so forth.

So feel free to try and bring yourself up to the quantum's of happenstance and allow us to gaze in those glossy eyes as they soon become stoned with the words of our esteem writers.

It's not to scare our newest readers. I'm just trying to assure them that we will have more new material for their reading enjoyment :) So on those cold winter evenings when there's nothing worthwhile on TV, or when stuck at boring family get-togethers, or when hanging out at the beach with a tablet and wifi, they can be certain that there's always something new to read :)

Never give up, Never surrender! Captain Peter Quincy Taggert

More
4 years 8 months ago #5489 by ShockHawk
ShockHawk replied the topic: Introductions...
Just to be clear...

I am fully aware of way more stuff coming, though my brother has been FRUSTRATINGLY foggy on any details...

- Against Evil Forces

More
4 years 8 months ago #5490 by E M Pisek
E M Pisek replied the topic: Introductions...

elrodw wrote:

Ib12us wrote:

It's not to scare our newest readers. I'm just trying to assure them that we will have more new material for their reading enjoyment :) So on those cold winter evenings when there's nothing worthwhile on TV, or when stuck at boring family get-togethers, or when hanging out at the beach with a tablet and wifi, they can be certain that there's always something new to read :)

True. They can read my witty repertoire of nothingness to various comments. I mean. Yes, yes, you're right of course.

What is - was. What was - is.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5518 by NeoMagus
NeoMagus replied the topic: Introductions...

ShockHawk wrote: Just to be clear...

I am fully aware of way more stuff coming, though my brother has been FRUSTRATINGLY foggy on any details...

Sorry, bro, but certain others here on the forums even here on this thread already (glances warily at Elrod) would probably try to string me up by my toes if I gave away too much. Besides, even if I was allowed to give you more that would just mean it would take you even longer to get caught up with all of the excellent material that already exists in the WU. And that would just be too much of a shame, so... PBBTHHHH!!!! :P ;) :whistle:

... . . -.- / .--- ..- ... - .. -.-. . .-.-.- / .-.. --- ...- . / -- . .-. -.-. -.-- .-.-.- / .-- .- .-.. -.- / .... ..- -- -... .-.. -.-- / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --. --- -.. .-.-.-

More
4 years 8 months ago #5520 by Domoviye
Domoviye replied the topic: Introductions...
Ah so you're the brother I've heard about.
If you pass on some embarrassing stories about Neo, I'll pass on everything I know about future plans for Whateley.

That actually won't be that much since I'm just a fanfic author, and it's 50% rumours, 25% educated guesses and 25% listening to the voices in my head, but by god I'll tell you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShockHawk

More
4 years 8 months ago #5524 by NeoMagus
NeoMagus replied the topic: Introductions...

Domoviye wrote: Ah so you're the brother I've heard about.
If you pass on some embarrassing stories about Neo, I'll pass on everything I know about future plans for Whateley.

That actually won't be that much since I'm just a fanfic author, and it's 50% rumours, 25% educated guesses and 25% listening to the voices in my head, but by god I'll tell you!

Oh dear... :blink:

...what have I gotten myself into now? :pinch:

... . . -.- / .--- ..- ... - .. -.-. . .-.-.- / .-.. --- ...- . / -- . .-. -.-. -.-- .-.-.- / .-- .- .-.. -.- / .... ..- -- -... .-.. -.-- / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --. --- -.. .-.-.-

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds