× Welcome to the Crystal Hall forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and how you managed to become a fan of the Whateley Academy Universe.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! Especially those of you who have been lurking for years and just hadn't gotten around to registering because the site was so messed up!

Posting rules: All registered members may create threads and post to existing ones.

Introductions...

More
4 years 8 months ago #5524 by NeoMagus
NeoMagus replied the topic: Introductions...

Domoviye wrote: Ah so you're the brother I've heard about.
If you pass on some embarrassing stories about Neo, I'll pass on everything I know about future plans for Whateley.

That actually won't be that much since I'm just a fanfic author, and it's 50% rumours, 25% educated guesses and 25% listening to the voices in my head, but by god I'll tell you!

Oh dear... :blink:

...what have I gotten myself into now? :pinch:

... . . -.- / .--- ..- ... - .. -.-. . .-.-.- / .-.. --- ...- . / -- . .-. -.-. -.-- .-.-.- / .-- .- .-.. -.- / .... ..- -- -... .-.. -.-- / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --. --- -.. .-.-.-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5525 by Nagrij
Nagrij replied the topic: Introductions...
Ah, Neo's infamous brother. Hello.

Neo tells me I can't introduce you to Elrod's muse, Locutus, but if you come back after hours I might try.

Elrod does keep that cellar locked, but of course he cant be down there ALL the time, can he?

Then maybe we can move on to Morpheus's muse, 7 of 9.

www.patreon.com/Nagrij

If you like my writing, please consider helping me out, and see the rest of the tales I spin on Patreon.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5537 by Phoenix Spiritus
Phoenix Spiritus replied the topic: Introductions...
I thought Morpheus' muse was 7 and 9, all sixteen of them?

More
4 years 8 months ago #5542 by Nagrij
Lol, they are both references to the Borg, star trek villain cyborgs that could assimilate others into their collective, for better efficiency.

Kind of an in joke based on how much they can write (which is an ungodly amount). But we who make the joke aren't jealous at all, no, not us....

www.patreon.com/Nagrij

If you like my writing, please consider helping me out, and see the rest of the tales I spin on Patreon.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5552 by Phoenix Spiritus
Phoenix Spiritus replied the topic: Introductions...
Sorry, I know who Seven of Nine is, I was just trying to make another joke,

More
4 years 8 months ago #5553 by E M Pisek
E M Pisek replied the topic: Introductions...

Phoenix Spiritus wrote: Sorry, I know who Seven of Nine is, I was just trying to make another joke,

What?! Is this some type of joke? You will be assimilated. Henceforth you will be known as two of three, always missing a third.

What is - was. What was - is.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5563 by Dawnfyre
Dawnfyre replied the topic: Introductions...

Nagrij wrote: Lol, they are both references to the Borg, star trek villain cyborgs that could assimilate others into their collective, for better efficiency.

Kind of an in joke based on how much they can write (which is an ungodly amount). But we who make the joke aren't jealous at all, no, not us....

and somewhere [ I think over on BCTS ] there is a solo about getting assimilated into Morpheus, inspired by this joke.
poor elrod, he got assimilated into the Morpheus Collective in it.

Stupidity is a capitol offense, a summary not indictable one.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5577 by Nagrij
Yep, that's the one. Funny thing is, Elrod's joke backfired, cause he writes just a touch more. Something I needle him about. :)

www.patreon.com/Nagrij

More
4 years 8 months ago #5579 by ShockHawk
ShockHawk replied the topic: Introductions...
No worries, Neo.

You know I've always got your back. =)

- Against Evil Forces

More
4 years 8 months ago #5581 by Domoviye
Domoviye replied the topic: Introductions...
Now if you only didn't have a dagger in your hands when you said that.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds