× Welcome to the Crystal Hall forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and how you managed to become a fan of the Whateley Academy Universe.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! Especially those of you who have been lurking for years and just hadn't gotten around to registering because the site was so messed up!

Posting rules: All registered members may create threads and post to existing ones.

Introductions...

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #5582 by E M Pisek
E M Pisek replied the topic: Introductions...

Domoviye wrote: Now if you only didn't have a dagger in your hands when you said that.

You know why he's got your back right? Because he needs to shove someone as he turns to run.

Just be more worried when he says he has you covered.

What is - was. What was - is.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by E M Pisek.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5583 by NeoMagus
NeoMagus replied the topic: Introductions...

Domoviye wrote: Now if you only didn't have a dagger in your hands when you said that.

Hey, my brother plays a masterful rogue character whenever he puts his mind to it, so I don't mind him having a dagger at all while he's watching my back. It would be kind of hard for him to protect the party's rear flank if he didn't have a weapon after all. :P :whistle:

... . . -.- / .--- ..- ... - .. -.-. . .-.-.- / .-.. --- ...- . / -- . .-. -.-. -.-- .-.-.- / .-- .- .-.. -.- / .... ..- -- -... .-.. -.-- / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --. --- -.. .-.-.-
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShockHawk

More
4 years 8 months ago #5584 by ShockHawk
ShockHawk replied the topic: Introductions...
It's simple misdirection really...

If they think I have a specific target, it throws them off when the knife is stuck elsewhere...

Or does it?...

- Against Evil Forces

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds